Tuesday 15 November 2011

Tuesday and been feeling the effects of my weekend!

Hi,
Well I decided to have a night out with the girls after our success on Saturday's burpee challenge and all day Sunday I was in bits, pain from the challenge and ill from the alcohol, was unable to eat on Sunday either as I felt ill.

Monday was much better although I have a feeling it's almost that time of the month because I've been ravenous for two days and my stomach has been feeling it, I tend to get the bloat too (and the moods lol)

Back to it fully now though, done a training session today to loosen off but had a little bit too much stew at my mums tonight, it was just so lovely!

Probably haven't drunk as much fluids as I should have done today but I will be sure to sort that out tomorrow.

Night all :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment