Tuesday 1 November 2011

Day two down...

SO day two down, this is going to be a quick post because my head is really sore, i've been working on the computer for a lot this afternoon so that on top of the detox headaches it doesn't feel great.

My eatings been clean but not much, i'm not worried though because i feel satisfied - I had banana, blueberry and avocado mousse for breakfast with a spoonful of fish oils afterwards, lunch i was quite boring and had my hummus and vegetable crudites and then I haven't really eaten much else today as I wasn't that hungry, I had an apple on my way out to teach Zumba then tonight when I got in i had a medjool date and some natural yoghurt.

Training session was just a short one this morning as I had to get to Richmond to collect a few things for the studio.

Going to sign off now, my stomach is already feeling much less bloated already!

Time to relax and shut off good night everyone, will try to post a more detailed post soon.

2 comments:

  1. Seems like you are completely into fruits !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm probably eating too much fruit to be fair I need to cut it down lol!

    ReplyDelete