Sunday 30 October 2011

Doing it for me!

Ok so I haven't posted on here for ages, i didn't manage to get all of the posts on when I carried out a six week challenge because honestly I was absolutely snowed under with work, i did manage to drop about 10cm which was ok. Yep it is an excuse and you know what i have to banish them now because challenges that I have took part in before I just haven't been ready to do them for me so the passion wasn't quite there I was happy with my shape once i lost the excess weight, this time however after a tough couple of months where I have been setting up my new fitness studio, going on holidays and attending several parties has seen my waistline increase somewhat!

So from tomorrow I'm getting back on it and am going to get my body back!!

This time i'm going to be brutally honest, tell you how i'm feeling, challenges i'm facing the food i'm eating and training i'm doing, i will aim to post each evening before I go to bed.

I am still busy setting up the new fitness studio (JX Fitness) but the main bulk of it is complete.

The challenge is on and this time its for me and i WILL succeed!

2 comments:

  1. You have been a very busy lady and I am guilty of being the bad influence as well as Ian ;). I am also now on a bit of detox and back to the gym, so will read your daily blogs for inspiration and motivation. You go girl. Can't wait to see pictures of JX Fitness studio x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks hunni, it was so good to see you though, cant wait to come to visit you over in NZ xx

    ReplyDelete