Tuesday 26 April 2011

Yes I do get Fat Days!!

Just wanted to share with you a common thing about us fitness professionals that not many will tell you - We Have Our Share Of Fat Days Too!!

Well I know me and several of my other fitness professional friends do anyway! What do we do about it - the same as everyone else, tell ourself we need to do something about it and then carry out the work that is required.

This last week I was away in Newquay and enjoyed one or two of the local delicacies as you do and this week found an extra layer around my middle oops! I'm not worried though, I know what I have to do to get back to what I was before the extra tyre arrived lol. Which is get back to training sessions and eating clean nutritious foods, it's no secret to getting these results I teach to my boot camp and Personal Training clients in more depth too.

Our next boot camp is to start on Monday 2nd of May and as an extra incentive we're going to have a competition to see who can get the best results on the camp in time for the next Bank Holiday weekend, there will be a great prize for the best transformation. Want to be accountable and train with some fantastic people as well as meet some new friends then grab a spot on the next camp by clicking here

I'm ready to get back into my skinny clothes and feel fantastic for summer maybe you would like to join me in getting fantastic results too?

Have a fantastic week, here's to getting outstanding results :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment