Monday 1 November 2010

Fitness for Busy Women

Sorry its been a while since I have written a post on here but I've been developing my 4 week rapid results fitness for busy women program, this is a four week program that's aimed at busy women that want to get in shape in as little as time as possible!

I've put in a series of short but effective workouts that work the whole of your body,

here is an example of a rapid fat loss workout to do at home in your spare time

20 x squats
20 x press ups
20 x lunges
20 x high knee sprints
20 x Alternate squat thrusts (each leg)

repeat 3-5 times (dependent on fitness levels)

Some of the exercises can be found on this video

Just a quick post but I hope this helps you on your quest to a better body

Debbie x

2 comments:

  1. Hey Debs - hope youre ok - sent you an email a while back but didnt hear from you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hun, I've sent you a response now - it got lost in all my emails while I was on Hols, hope you are doing fantastic x x

    ReplyDelete