Tuesday 25 May 2010

New On line programme - summer body in 28 days

If you are a Boot camp or Personal Training client of mine you will already know that I pride myself on helping my clients to get their fat loss results really quickly and with the least amount of fuss and hassle.

Well, recently I've been working even harder at delivering results for my clients and have developed a brand new on line program called the '28 day body for summer' program that I'm using to get amazing fat loss results in record time.

The on line program incorporates a full nutritional, lifestyle and exercise plan that is combined in a unique way to make results a sure-thing for anyone who uses it.
In fact, I'm so keen for people to try it out and experience the results for themselves that I'm slashing the fees by 50% in the hope of enticing you to try it out for yourself.

For the next four days I'm taking on clients on a first-come, first served basis at just 50% of the normal rate as a kind of 'ethical bribe' to come and help me test out the on line program and earn myself a few amazing testimonials into the bargain: )

The program will start on Monday 31st May 2010 and the half price offer will end in a few days, so if you're interested in getting into great shape in time for the summer and drop at least a dress size in 28 days then email me right away at Debbie@dj-personaltraining.co.uk to get into the program as soon as possible.

Boot Camp Members and Personal Training Clients get to join the program for free as thanks for choosing my services.

So for just £47 you could see dramatic fat loss results, feel amazing and drop at LEAST a dress size in 4 weeks or less, what’s more you will have a community of people to help you reach your goals!
Email me now at Debbie@dj-personaltraining.co.uk if you would like to get in on the program before it goes up to £94!

No comments:

Post a Comment